Make the most of your Event Run Build-Up
Coast Box Office | Saturday, 4 February 2023
THE 7 GOLDEN RULES:
1. Know your target audience: Determine who your ideal audience is and tailor your marketing efforts towards them.
2. Develop a rich story to tell: What is the promise of your creation? Build that story in the hearts and minds of your target audience.
3. Define your unique selling proposition: What sets your event apart from others? Clearly communicate this in your marketing materials.
4. Utilise multiple channels: Use a mix of traditional and digital marketing methods to reach a wider audience.
5. Build anticipation: Start promoting the event well in advance to build excitement and generate buzz.
6. Seek media coverage: Reach out to local media outlets for coverage, including television, radio, and print media.
7. Measure and adjust: Continuously monitor and assess the success of your marketing efforts and make adjustments as needed to maximize results.
Follow the link for more pro tips and comprehensive insights into marking for your next show.
Disclaimer: News on Coast Box Office is an automated aggregation from a variety of public sources. News content does not reflect the opinions of Coast Box Office. Images shown may not represent the original source or owner of the image. Coast Box Office does not warrant the accuracy or validity of News articles and advises visitors to always check the article source for more details.